De-Icing & Pre salting Parking lots| Driveways Bloomington, MN. What is the Difference between salting and pre salting?
Salting and PRE-Salting Commercial office buildings in Bloomington, MN
We all know ice can be more dangerous than snow for driving and walking. That’s why it’s important to manage ice before, during and after the storm. Some Bloomington Snow Removal companies talk about salting, some talk about PRE-Salting. What’s the difference in ice melt terms? Read on and find out!
In the simplest terms, it’s relatively intuitive:
· PRE-Salting is proactive. It involves an application before the storm to prevent snow and ice from bonding to the pavement. This is very common with the city of bloomington, MN these days.
· Salting is reactive. It involves the application of ice-control products to melt existing snow and ice. Crews perform deicing after snow removal.
At Urban Landworks, LLC we’ve found that BOTH methods of ice management are needed for the safety solutions. We strive to provide the best ice management and proactive deicing services to suit your business. Then we’re on your site during and after the storm to keep ice from building up.
In other words, our commercial snow removal and ice management services include:
· Pre-Salting to aid in prevention of ice building up with anti-icing agents.
· Applying calcium chloride salt applications for more immediate and better results under some conditions, thus deicing an area.
· Having a 24/7 comprehensive ice removal service available if needed.
Like our snow removal team, our operators work hard 24-hours a day to keep ahead of storms. We monitor the Bloomington, MN weather 24-hours a day and will automatically take care of your business,commercial, residential location, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Urban Landworks, LLC has been taking care of commercial and residential snow removal and deicing needs in the Bloomington, MN and surrounding areas for 2 decades. Please contact us for a free estimate.